A feeling of pure joy

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Coffee Daemon
Inserter
Inserter

A feeling of pure joy

Post by Coffee Daemon »

After a particularly large base got shredded by my shotty in record time, I noticed a red biter, solitarily wandering the carcass of the nest.

I put my shot gun away.

Retired my submachine gun.

Shouted THIS IS FACTORIO! (Loud enough for my neigbours to hear, at least)

And beat it to death in a mano-e-mano brawl.

Not saying the combat power armour changed anything, might have helped a little XD

Coffee Daemon
Inserter
Inserter

Re: A feeling of pure joy

Post by Coffee Daemon »

BONUS

We all have that one friend, whose dog is like .....
Attachments
20160512170948_1.jpg
20160512170948_1.jpg (552.36 KiB) Viewed 1404 times

Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xterminator »

Lol this gave me a good laugh. :D It's actually a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be to beat biters with your gun, fist or pickaxe every once in a while.
Image Image Image

Frightning
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Frightning »

Xterminator wrote:Lol this gave me a good laugh. :D It's actually a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be to beat biters with your gun, fist or pickaxe every once in a while.
I actually had a save where I had set the game to peaceful, made a small base to build ammo and do research (slowly/1 lab) and then went around wrecking biter bases (set to very small, but very frequent, and very rich). I had over 700 alien artifacts and I hadn't even been at it for 10 hours...Pretty fun, but as I got further from my main I started having more issues with how close to each other they were (attack one base, and the neighbors would come for the gang-bang) and then medium biters started to spawn because of how many spawners I had killed and that made it much harder to make progress with just the basic ammo, pistol, smg, and shotgun...

Return to “General discussion”