Cloud sync issue without any error message

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
DavidH
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Cloud sync issue without any error message

Post by DavidH »

Hi there,

I have an issue with cloud sync between a desktop and a loptop, both on windows 10. It often happens that the saves are not uploaded to the cloud when I quit the game, and I have no message from steam informing me that it has failed. The steam client has been running for several days since my last play and before I switch on my laptop. So the backup had plenty of time to be done, even more with the fiber internet connection i use for the desktop. (conversely the laptop has a poor one) The last time it happen i had to restart the game alternatively on both computers with the same internet acces to resync everything. Do you know if there would be a possible reason why I am not getting an error message, and why there are no new sync attempts after a failure ? And of course do you know a really reliable way to ensure that cloud sync is always done ? maybe like a command to force it and double chek, or a personnal cloud ?

thanks

accelerateagency
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Cloud sync issue without any error message

Post by accelerateagency »

Try to disconnect your account and then connect again.

DavidH
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Cloud sync issue without any error message

Post by DavidH »

ok thanks, i will try it later since i won't have access to my desktop for two weeks again. But it don't seem to be a reliable solution to my problem because cloud sync is actually operativ for other games

Return to “Technical Help”