download 0.18.12

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
ownlyme
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

download 0.18.12

Post by ownlyme »

I'd like to download the version 0.18.25 0.18.12 which is the last version before the gui overhaul afaik.
any help pls for a guy who spent a year of his precious lifetime to mod your game [....]?
Last edited by ownlyme on Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
mods.factorio.com/user/ownlyme
My requests: uiAbove||Grenade arc||Blueprint allies||Creeps forget command/ don't get removed||Player Modifiers||textbox::selection||Better Heat IF||Singleplayer RCON||tank bug w/ min_range >= projectile_creation_distance

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: download 0.18.25

Post by eradicator »

Last guy who asked went insane. 96498
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

bormand
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by bormand »

eradicator wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:46 pm
Last guy who asked went insane.
Well, this story is totally different. OP wants older version because his mods physically cannot be run on the newer versions. It's not a minor upgrade problem that can be fixed on the mod/save side.

So, I hope devs can upload this version to their site. It wouldn't hurt anyone.

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

bormand wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:02 pm
Well, this story is totally different.
It's the same regarding the non-existance of a "download your favourite sub-version" service.
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

bormand
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by bormand »

eradicator wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:13 pm
It's the same regarding the non-existance of a "download your favourite sub-version" service.
It would be sad if those intermediate versions are lost forever. Zip files may be deleted, old code may have compilation errors today etc.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

I cannot say if the devs would be willing to provide an old and never stable version, what I can say is that there were no fundamental GUI changes in 0.18.26 .27 or .28. If you can explain what GUI change you want to avoid we can at least tell you what version you actually need and this version might even be available already.

ownlyme
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ownlyme »

Loewchen wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:31 pm
I cannot say if the devs would be willing to provide an old and never stable version, what I can say is that there were no fundamental GUI changes in 0.18.26 .27 or .28. If you can explain what GUI change you want to avoid we can at least tell you what version you actually need and this version might even be available already.
sorry, i guess 0.18.13 was the patch when they introduced the new character gui, so i'd like to download 0.18.12

https://wiki.factorio.com/Version_histo ... .0#0.18.13
https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-338

i also have a backup of all the mods i had back then, just not a matching factorio version
My requests: uiAbove||Grenade arc||Blueprint allies||Creeps forget command/ don't get removed||Player Modifiers||textbox::selection||Better Heat IF||Singleplayer RCON||tank bug w/ min_range >= projectile_creation_distance

ownlyme
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: download 0.18.12

Post by ownlyme »

still waiting, still hoping... wube?
id even take a steam beta invite code if you have one

ownlyme
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: download 0.18.12

Post by ownlyme »

plz

Return to “Technical Help”