Playing time reset

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
pragna
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Playing time reset

Post by pragna »

Hi
First i have headless server with version 0.18.32.

Now i play with three friends. The problem is my server say me that i have no 50% playtime on this server to receive achievments. I look many pages on internet but i found no tip to change the time or so.

The problem is that i can never reach the 50% because the timer from Server still increase.

Anyone can help me that i can receive achievment with this state?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Playing time reset

Post by Koub »

This 50% thing is there to prevent people to earn all achievements simply by connecting on a server. You have to have played a significant part of the map time on this server to earn the achievements the map has reached.
You can either play long enough on this server to catch up 50% of the overall game time, or restart on a new map, and contribute at least 50% of the play time.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

pragna
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by pragna »

Koub wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:56 am
You can either play long enough on this server to catch up 50% of the overall game time, or restart on a new map, and contribute at least 50% of the play time.
no when the server time is still increasing i cant reach the 50%. And no, we have spend 150 hours in this map. That cant be the answer like make a new map.

How the game define the server time or where?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

I guess it counts the number of ticks that have ... ticked since the map was created. And you have to vave been present on half of those ticks on this particular map to earn the achievements.

If the server has 150 hours and you 0, and you're on it for the next 150 hours it will be running, you'll have 150 hours and the map 300. And you'll get your achievements.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

I think OP might mean that if you have server that is kept up 24/7 there is no way to get to 50% at all.
If you play even 10 hours a day you will still never catch up.

You would need to leave your client connected to server artificailly just to gather the time to start getting the achievements.

Return to “Technical Help”