My bluepring book disappeared

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
wrelesin
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

My bluepring book disappeared

Post by wrelesin »

I looked for this topic but found nothing that fit.

I am on 0.18.9 but I just upgraded to that version. I believe this actually happened while I was on a couple of versions lower though.

I had saved my game the day before and shut everything down. When I started the next day and tried to open my Blueprint Book all I got (and still get) is a background that looks like an empty sand lot and my cursor looks like a palm post light halo.

I have tried loading older saves and the same thing happens. I tried uninstalling and re-installing ( the 18.9 version) and it still happens.

Any advise or education will be appreciated. I love this game and have played it almost exclusively since Jan 2019. (2000+ hours)

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: My bluepring book disappeared

Post by Loewchen »

You mean a specific blueprint book is missing from your library or that the library is empty?
If the later, I'd suggest you search the forum again, as there are several topics about this issue.

Return to “Technical Help”