Windows Server Logging

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
akulla
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Windows Server Logging

Post by akulla »

Hi, I am running a headless server on Windows and I have a few question about the logs.

First, are there general log level settings? The rest of my questions might be addressed by that.
EDIT: I found that there is --verbose command-line option, but the verbose message seem to be related to network connection events.

Second, is there a way to get the server event time steps to be in absolute datetime instead of relative time to server start?

Third, is there a way to keep the player names in factorio-previous.log and factorio-current.log after server shutdown? I had griefers that I wanted to track and their names were in server console, but they were scrubbed in factorio-previous.log.

Fourth, is there a way to get a console log of player actions? It would be nice to be able to detect a large new player deconstruct action, as a way to protect against griefers.

Thanks!

Return to “Technical Help”