No possibility of manufacturing the basic electric yellow inserts and basic electric drills, neither manually or machine

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Pinoccio64
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

No possibility of manufacturing the basic electric yellow inserts and basic electric drills, neither manually or machine

Post by Pinoccio64 »

Hi Factorio Team,

Since one of the MOD Bobs updates recently, I can not build the basic yellow inserts as well as the basic electric drill manually or with the machine (see the list of MODS used in the appendix). This poses me a big problem to continue my research, especially for making the transport science pack (green packs), basis for the rest of my research, research with the red science pack being all done!
At this stage of the game, I am completely stuck :(
Thank you in advance for helping me solve these problems.

Best regards.
stuff

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: No possibility of manufacturing the basic electric yellow inserts and basic electric drills, neither manually or mac

Post by Koub »

Did you disable or remove one mod since you started playing this map ?
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: No possibility of manufacturing the basic electric yellow inserts and basic electric drills, neither manually or mac

Post by BlueTemplar »

You probably should also ask in Bob's mods subforums.
(Might be boblogistics inserter settings having reset themselves ?)
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

Return to “Technical Help”