Mouse disabled after using Alt+R shortcut [0.17.58]

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Goomba
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Mouse disabled after using Alt+R shortcut [0.17.58]

Post by Goomba »

This does not happen all the time as I use the shortcut fairly often. Once this bug starts, I can consistently can trigger it.

It does not matter whether my personal roboport is initially disabled or enabled. When I press the shortcut (ALT+R), I can see that "alt mode" gets enabled or disabled. The personal roboport shortcut does not get enabled or disabled. If I click the roboport button on the hotbar I can enable or disable the roboport without triggering it. My mouse ceases to work for the entire computer.

When I press ALT+R again, my mouse begins to work again. I have tried waiting around for the autosave (as usually I am in the middle of building something and do not want to lose progress) and then exiting the game and when I get to the main menu, my mouse being to work again. I have tried toggling the button in the hotbar. Then trying the roboport shortcut and no matter what the starting roboport status (on or off) the personal roboport is. My mouse will stop working. Loading a save game fixes the issue, going to the main menu fixes the issue, hitting the hotkey again then saving and followed by reloading fixes the issue.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(11.23 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

Jon8RFC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Mouse disabled after using Alt+R shortcut [0.17.58]

Post by Jon8RFC »

According to your log, you have an amd-based gpu, so give this a shot:

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegend ... nt/ek4k6h9

Return to “Technical Help”