[0.17.16] Can't reach any server, worked fine yesterday

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
cheezecake
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.16] Can't reach any server, worked fine yesterday

Post by cheezecake »

Hello, first post of possible tech issue or bug so apologies if posted in wrong area.

As of logging in this morning all servers are unreachable (sits on connecting for normal time then says can't reach). I had been playing on multiple different severs yesterday with no issues. I attempted to reinstall 17.16, restart my internet, restart my PC, close and re open ports, close and open firewall allowances, alas nothing works. I had browsed the forums and saw way back in oct, 16, 2017 there was a matching server bug that was fixed. Not sure the issue here and I can't seem to get anyone else's opinion on the matter on discord so I am posting here.

-Update- Looks like I am able to connect through a direct IP that was sent to me for a server. But using the in game browser said server still comes up as unreachable. All others still the same.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(4.47 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.17.16] Can't reach any server, worked fine yesterday

Post by GrumpyJoe »

same here.

In the Public game browser, it says Ping: "calculating" for a few seconds then goes to "can´t reach"
was playing on 2 different ones yesterday.

One thing i did was that i switched mods folders around once to get in a friend´s game, im back at the original now that i mainly used over the last 2 week on a server

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

This looks like 68228 - i.e. fixed soon/now.
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

yep, its working again. Some Database issue at Wube. can be closed if OP is having no issues

cheezecake
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by cheezecake »

Can be closed! works great now thanks. (less its be who closes this)

Return to “Technical Help”