[0.17.8] Crash in Multiplayer when exiting a car

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
OctTheFirst
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.17.8] Crash in Multiplayer when exiting a car

Post by OctTheFirst »

Hello, I had been playing alone on a multiplayer server for about 10-15 minutes and had a couple large increases in the ping time from 10 ticks to ~250 during those spikes, which is extremely unusual for me. During the final spike, I was trying to exit my vehicle and the game crashed. I'm not 100% sure if that was the cause of the crash or if it was something else. I tried looking up some of the stuff in the log and it gave confusing results for me.

After restarting the game, I was able to rejoin the server without an issue.

Hopefully that's enough to go on, I'm sorry I don't have much more information than that.

My save file had an "Error parsing server response", so I uploaded it to google drive. I saved the file after restarting the game since I hadn't saved the game recently before the crash. The log file is attached, but I had to rename it since the log file by the same name was overwritten when I restarted the game. I hope that doesn't impact anything!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kUwQH ... 6SD1Xfh1v5
Attachments
factorio-current 2.txt
(11.56 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

Return to “Technical Help”