[15.40] Save file wont load

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
BlazeDrill
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[15.40] Save file wont load

Post by BlazeDrill »

Hi, I've had an issue with my save files being that I have corrupted them to be unable to load. I have noticed in the past only 1 or 2 autosaves fail, then I would manually save and then exit and reopen the game, delete the .tmp failed to save files, open my manual save and all would be good. This has worked for me every time, but now even the manual save failed to load without any message. During gameplay an autosave would kick in and then pop up the message that it had failed to load the level from that save but I then I manually saved and no messages would appear, after 2 times I exited the game (the game didn't post the message when exiting the game without saving) and loaded back up. Upon getting back to the load screen I deleted the .tmp files thinking that the manual save had worked like last time.

Main & autosave3 says level.DAT failed and autosave2 breaks the game with an unexpected error.

Google Drive Folder - included is my save files, the factorio-current.txt, and factorio-previous.txt

Any help is appreciated, thank you. :D

Return to “Technical Help”