Provide all the information as requested in this topic to resolve your issue without time consuming Question-Answer cycles.
- Read the Technical Help FAQ
- Read the Known issues
- Use the advanced search, limit it to only look in the Technical help sub-forum, don't make a sentence, use keywords like: Crash, load, start, inserter, train,...
Make a useful title
- Start with the version number of the latest version YOU had experienced the issue with in square brackets: [0.12.22]
Do NOT use a range of versions:
[0.12.XX]or [12.19 to 12.22]
For issues on the Nintendo Switch add [switch] after the version: [0.12.22][switch]
- What happened and in what context: Crash when setting train schedule. Bad:
Describe the problem as best as you can
- What did you do?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!
- Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?
- If you can reproduce the issue provide the exact steps!
- log-file for every report!
- save-file for any save file dependent issue
- mods not available on the mod portal
- screenshots, gifs, videos, anything that helps to describe the issue
- when reporting Performance problems provide the debug overlay screenshots requested there