Headless startup problems

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Howler
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Headless startup problems

Post by Howler »

Recently after a server autosave that became corrupted after the server restarded and tried to load said save I rolled my headless server back to a previous autosave that was good to go only to encounter a new problem that continues to exist even if I create an entirely new clean slate world. Here is the log file.

log file

Any and all help is appreciated.

daggot
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Headless startup problems

Post by daggot »

I was doing some tweaks to our config file,and restarted the server, and now I'm getting the same problem. I wonder if they auth server is down.

27.645 Info PlayerData.cpp:56: Local player-data.json available, timestamp 1496229225
27.645 Info PlayerData.cpp:63: Cloud player-data.json unavailable
27.648 Custom inputs active: 0
27.653 Factorio initialised
27.654 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:140: Quitting multiplayer connection.
27.654 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:670: mapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(Closed)
27.779 Goodbye

daggot
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by daggot »

Well, I managed to get my server back up. I was trying to ad some admins to the server, but I guess you can't just do that from the config files. Or, I'm doing it wrong. Either way, when I took those changes out it started working again.

Howler
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Howler »

just uninstalled and reinstalled on headless then imported save. Fixed everything.

Return to “Technical Help”