[Crash fixed in 0.15.2] [0.15.1] Crash & mod related problem

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
fireship4
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Crash fixed in 0.15.2] [0.15.1] Crash & mod related problem

Post by fireship4 »

TITLE EDIT: I changed the title to reflect that the crash has been fixed but there remains a (presumably) mod-related problem in my save.

I am having a crash when loading a save from 0.14.22. I had two mods enabled: DayNightExtender and RSO. I have tried downgrading, disabling the mods, saving and loading them in 0.15.1 to no avail (including variations of this approach).

This does not happen if I create a new game in 0.14.22 with both mods, disable them, save and load in 0.15.1; I therefore believe something in my factory setup may be causing the problem (I have also tried removing the boilers before saving). I include below the original save file and the log file. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I have got it working with an earlier save (the boilers are all smushed ontop of each other) but there are a few hours difference, so a solution would still be appreciated.

EDIT2: My problem has seemingly been fixed in 0.15.2. Thanks devs!

EDIT3: I have since found that time is now frozen in the save at 13:58. Although this is no longer game breaking, a solution would be appreciated. I have included the DayNightExtender mod below if you wish to examine it.
Multi 3.zip
(4.76 MiB) Downloaded 76 times
factorio-previous.log
(10.31 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
DayNightExtender_1.1.10.zip
(5.86 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Return to “Technical Help”