Resetting achievements on Steam

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
bookninja51
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Resetting achievements on Steam

Post by bookninja51 »

I looked around for a thread but was not able to find a clear answer so I decided to post this.

I tried playing multiplayer today and because I use Steam, I ended up with all these achievements that I did not earn. Is there a way to clear them or should I contact steam support and see if they can help me out?

Thank you.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Multiplayer Achievements transferring to Steam

Post by Loewchen »

AFAIK you can only remove local achievements.

bookninja51
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bookninja51 »

Thank you for the quick reply.

empox
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by empox »

Hello

How i can reset achievements on Steam? i have propably same issue, i mean my achievements doesnt count, i was trying to do requirements for some of them and... them doesnt count\earn\show as done on steam.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

empox wrote:i was trying to do requirements for some of them and... them doesnt count\earn\show as done on steam.
That is the exact opposite issue than what is discussed here. There should be several threads regarding your issue already, if non of them get you any further, open a new topic.

empox
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by empox »

but may be in my game something common because when i was trying to play multiplayer (modded map) with my buddy ane he had already very advanced production going on i accidently earn some of the achievements. Could it be it? i dont know, its weird.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Loewchen »

empox wrote:but may be in my game something common because when i was trying to play multiplayer (modded map) with my buddy ane he had already very advanced production going on i accidently earn some of the achievements. Could it be it? i dont know, its weird.
It is completely normal to earn achievements from a map you did not create yourself and if I recall correctly, then steam no longer distinguishes between modded and non-modded achievements.

Return to “Technical Help”