factorio website application error

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Elfix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

factorio website application error

Post by Elfix »

hi i want to buy the game but the website give me a error and cant acces to website help plz

Application Error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

mattj256
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: factorio website application error

Post by mattj256 »

Elfix wrote:hi i want to buy the game but the website give me a error and cant acces to website help plz
The website is down. I've been playing this game for six months and this is the first time I've ever seen this happen. I believe it's 6am in the developers' time zone.
The problem has already been reported and the developers haven't commented yet: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=34049

I hope you'll come back to buy the game once this is resolved! I've played more than 500 hours. It's worth waiting for!

Elfix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Elfix »

tanks for the quick responce like that bad for me later website work like 5h before i should buy it at this time:(

lynadin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by lynadin »

Routes are completely unresponsive to 107.21.126.66 and .68 www and auth server
Routes for forums are somewhere else on east coast - though the IP is IPv6 and not IPv4 like the www site and auth site.
Total internet down at hosted location it appears, or very bad DNS issue at hosted Location .... that is awesome

The Dev's time zone seems to have nothing to do with it - being the IP's appear to be routed to the US east coast.

Someone at Dev's or Co-Location hosts are having a bad day already, unless this was scheduled maintenance window, but cannot find post or message anywhere about the maintence down time ;?

Return to “Technical Help”