Factorio 0.14.7 With Mods crashes - unknwon cause

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
matt343
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Factorio 0.14.7 With Mods crashes - unknwon cause

Post by matt343 »

Hello Everyone,

I have been on Factirio for a while and also looking at these forums but have signed up today as i am in need of some help.

I have been playing along happily without incident for some time and with a long list of mods. The other day my game crashed and continued to do so at random occasions after loading, i left it and the next day it was fine. Today though it has happend again so i thought of posting the log file to see if there is an issue. As far as i can recall no mods have been updated immediatley prior to the crashes happening the first time.

I have included my save, mods folder and the current/previous log. Any help would be appreciated as i have made some progress and really dont want to start over.

Thanks

Matt
Attachments
Factorio Crash.zip
(61.59 MiB) Downloaded 61 times

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Factorio 0.14.7 With Mods crashes - unknwon cause

Post by Neemys »

Using a fresh factorio 0.14.9 with all mods provided, I ran the save for 20 minutes without any crashing. Try first to upgrade factorio to see if it solve your problem, if not, what are you doing at the time of the crash ?
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

matt343
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Factorio 0.14.7 With Mods crashes - unknwon cause

Post by matt343 »

Thank you for testing, i have upgraded and so far no further issues but i did get this before where there was a couple of days error free. I will be sure to report any logs if i get a similar error again.

Thanks

Matt

Return to “Technical Help”