Game not updating on Steam?

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
MaxBox
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Game not updating on Steam?

Post by MaxBox »

Hey hey! So a lot of mods and such that I've seen are for 1.13.xx, but my game on Steam is 0.12.35 - through the Betas menu I can select the game to run at the latest experimental build, but is there any way to make the game forcibly update to 0.13.15, rather than having it run an "experimental" build? Thanks!

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Game not updating on Steam?

Post by orzelek »

MaxBox wrote:Hey hey! So a lot of mods and such that I've seen are for 1.13.xx, but my game on Steam is 0.12.35 - through the Betas menu I can select the game to run at the latest experimental build, but is there any way to make the game forcibly update to 0.13.15, rather than having it run an "experimental" build? Thanks!
I'm not sure I understand the question here. Experimental build is the 0.13.15 atm.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Game not updating on Steam?

Post by Koub »

The last non experimental build is 0.12.35. The version the devs are working at the moment *is* experimental (even if a lot less than 0.13.0 XD). As long as there are improvements in the currect version, it's in the expérimental branch. Once the feature adding and bugfixing is over, the version is declared stable. And a few months later, the new version is usually out, totally buggy, thus unstable. That's how it works :).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Technical Help”