In Game Issue

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Wolf
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

In Game Issue

Post by Wolf »

I'm having a bit of trouble in game. An error message pops up when I try to progress to an area and it'll notify me that there are too many resources before kicking me out. I've never encountered this issue, so I'm at a bit of a loss.

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: In Game Issue

Post by Kayanor »

Have you already updated to 0.13.8?
Former moderator.

Wolf
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Wolf »

Kajanor wrote:Have you already updated to 0.13.8?
I've set steam to do the Factorio experimental update. It's currently set to Factorio 0.13.X. The current steam version news update says 0.13.7.

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Kayanor »

Restart your Steam to force update check. If it does not download anything, your game is up to date. Then check again if the error still occurs.
Former moderator.

Wolf
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Wolf »

Kajanor wrote:Restart your Steam to force update check. If it does not download anything, your game is up to date. Then check again if the error still occurs.
Looks like the issue may have resolved itself with the update that was put out. I'll keep my eye out to see if comes back up. Still not sure what could have caused the error to pop up. Kept thinking I had reached max limit on some storage item, or perhaps the map generated too many resources.

Kayanor
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Kayanor »

Wolf wrote:
Kajanor wrote:Restart your Steam to force update check. If it does not download anything, your game is up to date. Then check again if the error still occurs.
Looks like the issue may have resolved itself with the update that was put out. I'll keep my eye out to see if comes back up. Still not sure what could have caused the error to pop up. Kept thinking I had reached max limit on some storage item, or perhaps the map generated too many resources.
It was a bug that got fixed in 0.13.8.
Former moderator.

Return to “Technical Help”