Game resets settings

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
BreathlessBanana
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Game resets settings

Post by BreathlessBanana »

Since like a week my game allways starts in windowed mode (i allways set it back to fullscreen) and my controls are reset too as far as i noticed even the multiplayer ip (my friend allways hosts so i have to change it every day anyway) i dont know why this keeps happening and it didnt start after installing mods. the mods im using are the same i used before when i did not have the problem (i didnt even update them). it also should have nothing to do with the last patch cause it worked for me as i said after that its like this since tuesday last week.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Game resets settings

Post by Loewchen »

Your config and player file can not be saved or get removed/renamed. Make sure you have write permission for your application directory.

BreathlessBanana
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

well it should have the permissions but how can i check that ?

BreathlessBanana
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

I kinda deleted everything from factorio on my pc and installed it again seems to work now

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

BreathlessBanana wrote:I kinda deleted everything from factorio on my pc and installed it again seems to work now
That's one way of doing it I guess.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Technical Help”