Too low TPS and FPS

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Anoyomouse
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Too low TPS and FPS

Post by Anoyomouse »

apriori wrote:Ok, I will, thanks. These warehouses were 800 slots, but I've done them 1800 to satisfy square in tiles they have. Looks like it was a mistake. :)
Too much of a good thing is bad

I've put warnings on my mod to warn people about possible slowdowns because of warehouses

Sucks tho, but i guess that's how the logic works

here's to hoping i can make Warehouses that store like 50 stacks of an item, but each stack can have like 10k, or 20k of an item in each stack, that ought to speed things up, and make warehouses more interesting
Hacker (n): Someone who makes furniture with an axe

apriori
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Too low TPS and FPS

Post by apriori »

Anoyomouse wrote:
apriori wrote:Ok, I will, thanks. These warehouses were 800 slots, but I've done them 1800 to satisfy square in tiles they have. Looks like it was a mistake. :)
Too much of a good thing is bad

I've put warnings on my mod to warn people about possible slowdowns because of warehouses

Sucks tho, but i guess that's how the logic works

here's to hoping i can make Warehouses that store like 50 stacks of an item, but each stack can have like 10k, or 20k of an item in each stack, that ought to speed things up, and make warehouses more interesting
Yeah, that would be much more interesting, IMHO!
Any code or mods posted by me are WTFPL, unless otherwise copyrights are specified.

Return to “Technical Help”