i don't get Alpha code mail

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
bronas
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

i don't get Alpha code mail

Post by bronas »

hi

I just paid €15 for the alpha and tried to sign up for an account but it's not sent my verification email.

goodyear 2016

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: i don't get Alpha code mail

Post by DaveMcW »

www.factorio.com/help wrote:I bought the game but didn't get any activation code.

It can take up to two hours for emails to be delivered. Also please make sure the email is not in your spam folder. If you still don't have it, then no worries, we will fix it. Just send us an email to support@factorio com with following information:

What email you used to buy the game.
What is your username if you have any.
Attached your Paypal / Gopay invoice.
Anything else that can help us resolve this.

bronas
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bronas »

DaveMcW wrote:
www.factorio.com/help wrote:I bought the game but didn't get any activation code.

It can take up to two hours for emails to be delivered. Also please make sure the email is not in your spam folder. If you still don't have it, then no worries, we will fix it. Just send us an email to support@factorio com with following information:

What email you used to buy the game.
What is your username if you have any.
Attached your Paypal / Gopay invoice.
Anything else that can help us resolve this.
it is not resolve... :(

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

If you have followed the instructions (checked your spam folder, and if negative, sent an email to support.factorio.com with all the required information), you'll just have to wait a little : there are human people behind this email, it takes time to humans to actually do the support, and we're in a low activity period of the year right now :).
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Technical Help”