Can't Find Scenarios

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
parkquest83
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Can't Find Scenarios

Post by parkquest83 »

I bought the furnace attendant pack but do not have the scenarios. I put in the upgrade code already...

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Can't Find Scenarios

Post by daniel34 »

The scenarios are only available using the auto-updater integrated in the game.

You need to download Factorio and install/unzip it. After launching it for the first time it will ask for your factorio.com login details (user name/password).
If you have furnace attendant tier or higher the updater will give you the option to install the scenarios pack.

See also this thread: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... f=5&t=9213
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

parkquest83
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by parkquest83 »

I re downloaded the game and logged in and I double checked that i have the furnace attendant on my account and it did not give me an option to download the scenarios. I enabled experimental updates (because the page u linked me to said that might fix it), but when i check for updates and clicked to download the scenarios it said "Download failed (status 404; No matching package)."

quinor
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by quinor »

If you're sure that's not your fault, try posting it on bugs section. There were some changes in server-side file serving and some issue there may be the cause.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

I just tried myself, seems to actually be a bug.
I added to the bug thread already open: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... 224#p83248
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Return to “Technical Help”