Graphics Crash on Startup w/ Mods

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Cooltank10
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Graphics Crash on Startup w/ Mods

Post by Cooltank10 »

I was tinkering with a mods setting (that had nothing to do with graphics at all), when I relaunched the game to see if the mod setting would work as intended. The game could not get to the main screen (or a mod error screen) before giving me a fatal "graphics could not/unable to load". I forgot the original error exactly, as I tried to restart the game thinking it was a one-off issue that would resolve itself. But I cannot get the game to load after multiple tries. The single mod setting I changed was in 'Quality of Life research' which has nothing to do with graphics of any sort. I'd appreciate some help as I would like to play the game, but as it is now, it cannot be opened. Thanks!

Including "factorio-previous.log" and "factorio-current.log" as I'm sure both will help with debugging.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(248.88 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
factorio-previous.log
(247.01 KiB) Downloaded 8 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Graphics Crash on Startup w/ Mods

Post by Loewchen »

You pagefile is full and your os refused allocation, try restarting your system.

Return to “Technical Help”