[1.1.107] LuaEntity

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Galunoth
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.107] LuaEntity

Post by Galunoth »

Hello everyone

I'm encountering a small bug that doesn't interfere with the gameplay but I would like to know how to resolve it.
When I create a scenario via a backup my dialog box displays: LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid..

Can anyone help me? For information, I am a novice and I do not understand English well (Google translate helps me a lot); I am French and I don't know any French-speaking forums

Thank you for your help

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.107] LuaEntity

Post by Bilka »

Post a https://wiki.factorio.com/Log_file from a session with the problem.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Galunoth
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Galunoth »

My *.log is too large for Pastebin...

I do not know how to do. I will keep my problem :?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Galunoth wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:33 pm
My *.log is too large for Pastebin...

I do not know how to do. I will keep my problem :?
Post it to the forums.

(Picture from a phone)
Attachments
Screenshot_20240423_181445_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240423_181445_Chrome.jpg (285.3 KiB) Viewed 198 times
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

Galunoth
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Galunoth »

Thanks for the advice. Good luck...

When I see all these lines, I understand absolutely nothing.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 17 times

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Wow, posting from a computer today, my phone made that picture huuuge. Sorry about that. :P

Looking at your log file, I don't see that line anywhere in it. In fact, there's only one line with the word "Error" in it, and it had something to do with an invalid keybind. A lot of that log file is noise from mods, though I see a lot of references to "Verbose" in there, so I wonder if you have Verbose logging enabled?

Regardless, based on the error you mentioned and the presence of all of those mods, I'd suspect it's a mod conflicting with the conversion process. The only way I know to figure this out (unless you get a log with better details or someone else knows something better) would be to recommend doing the same thing as with regular mod troubleshooting - disabling half the mods at a time and proceeding with a smaller and smaller subset - but with the added step of creating a save at each step to try converting. Of course, I suppose that all depends on how much work you're willing to put into this. :lol:
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

Return to “Technical Help”