[1.1.104] - Space Exploration [0.6.125], AAI industry [0.5.22], Space Exploration Postprocess [0.6.28] don't load

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
CyanoBoteria
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.104] - Space Exploration [0.6.125], AAI industry [0.5.22], Space Exploration Postprocess [0.6.28] don't load

Post by CyanoBoteria »

I just started playing with mods.

The error is
Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype "se-character-_-seat" (car): Key "icon" not found in property tree at ROOT.carse-character- -seat
Modifications: Space Exploration> AAl Industry> Space Exploration Postprocess (Required)

I looked into the Mods file in my Factorio Directory, but can't find out where the typo or missing file could be.

Probably this can be fixed with just a few keystrokes but I spent half an hour on it now looking over everything and I think I'm just to noob (for now) to find the issue.

Also since this hasn't been posted about yet, I assume its a me problem?
What do I do about it though?

The SE-postprocess Mod has just been updated, the issue was there before and after the update.

robot256
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [1.1.104] - Space Exploration [0.6.125], AAI industry [0.5.22], Space Exploration Postprocess [0.6.28] don't load

Post by robot256 »

This was posted on the SE discord: https://discord.com/channels/4195267147 ... 6913493012

In that case it was caused by Bob's Character Classes. The solution was to either uninstall that mod, or change the contents:

> Open bobs classes mod, open `/bobclasses/prototypes/character.lua#L6`
Comment out that line, save the changes, allow the zip to write them into itself

Return to “Technical Help”