[1.1.104] Factorio freezes PC

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Honza_
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.104] Factorio freezes PC

Post by Honza_ »

It happened to me 3 times in some 5 days, that while playing Factorio, the game and the whole system freezes. Audio continues to play, but the keyboard and mouse do not respond at all. Hard to tell, it the background systems run properly. Only option is to hard reset the PC.

I was not able to find aby way to reproduce it. Last time it happened was when I was moving blueprints in blueprint book, but the other cases before were different.

No other game or application causes any freezes.
Also no freezes happened last time I had previous Factorio phase some 8 months ago. Maybe not related at all, but I am in Space Exploration gameplay, some 80 hours, and the freezes started occuring some 50+ hours in the total save gameplay.

I am posting logs from last two freezes, but the end of the log has no obvious useful information. The freeze happened maybe 2-4 minutes after last row of the log.
Attachments
factorio-freeze1.log
(67.38 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
factorio-dump-freeze2.dmp
(676.06 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
factorio-freeze2.log
(276.75 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

Return to “Technical Help”