[1.1.104] hovering over vehicles causing halting

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
LaaLaa
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[1.1.104] hovering over vehicles causing halting

Post by LaaLaa »

For some reason when hovering over a reactor or vehicle, the microcrashes for a half second. I've uninstalled the game and re-installed yet I'm unsure what would be causing it. I get an error

"163.662 Error RuntimeError.cpp:24: Missing specification of sprite with name: "tooltip-category-burnable-fuel"
Factorio crashed. Generating symbolized stacktrace, please wait ...
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\libraries\stackwalker\stackwalker.cpp (924): StackWalker::ShowCallstack
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\util\logger.cpp (339): Logger::writeStacktrace
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\util\logger.cpp (346): Logger::logStacktrace
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\libraries\commonutil\exceptions.cpp (9): InputException::InputException
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\spritebank.cpp (209): SpriteBank::getSprite
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\spritebank.cpp (279): SpriteBank::isSpritePathValid
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\util\propertycategory.cpp (31): PropertyCategory::getIconName
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\util\description.cpp (289): Description::fillCategory
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\util\description.cpp (155): Description::fill
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\gui\entityinfo.cpp (42): EntityInfo::update
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\graphics\selectedinforenderer.cpp (91): SelectedInfoRenderer::update
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\gameview.cpp (810): GameView::update
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\game.cpp (459): Game::processGameViewFlags
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\game.cpp (441): Game::prepareRender
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\mainloop.cpp (1156): MainLoop::prepare
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\mainloop.cpp (716): MainLoop::mainLoopStep
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\mainloop.cpp (423): MainLoop::run
c:\users\build\appdata\local\temp\factorio-build-axh5wp\src\main.cpp (1267): wmain
d:\agent\_work\2\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl (288): __scrt_common_main_seh
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF95C587344)
00007FF95C587344 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF95CF626B1)
00007FF95CF626B1 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart
Stack trace logging done"

I've tried to find mention of tooltip-category-burnable-fuel but can't find anything of that when googling.

This wasn't an issue but has seemingly come up. I'm not sure what is going on at the moment but I just really want to play factorio :(
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(854.22 KiB) Downloaded 10 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.104] hovering over vehicles causing halting

Post by Loewchen »

I take it you started to randomly change hidden settings including log-stack-trace-on-non-critical-exception.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

Do you mind answering; why did you enable that setting? I’ve seen several people who have had this issue and I have no idea why they turned on the setting.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

LaaLaa
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LaaLaa »

I might well have changed this in panic. Sorry if it fixes it then brill I'll give it a go. Thanks for the help.

LaaLaa
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LaaLaa »

thanks, guys that fixed it, Didn't realize I'd left turned it on whilst logging for the save issue I was having sorry.

Return to “Technical Help”