[SOLVED] UserVerificationMissing / Could not establish network communication with server.

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
cnnewb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[SOLVED] UserVerificationMissing / Could not establish network communication with server.

Post by cnnewb »

Server:

Client:
165.799 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:610: UpdateTick(4294967295) changing state from(Ready) to(Connecting)
165.799 Verbose RouterBase.cpp:67: Started router thread.
170.884 Verbose TransmissionControlHelper.cpp:170: Fragment 0000 failed too many times
175.800 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:99: MultiplayerManager failed: "Could not establish network communication with server."
175.800 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:610: UpdateTick(4294967295) changing state from(Connecting) to(InitializationFailed)
177.602 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:211: Quitting multiplayer connection.
177.602 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:610: UpdateTick(4294967295) changing state from(InitializationFailed) to(Disconnected)
177.604 Verbose RouterBase.cpp:89: Finishing router thread.
177.604 Info UDPSocket.cpp:233: Closing socket
177.604 Info UDPSocket.cpp:263: Socket closed

Error that happened right before:

-It only happened after steam said cloud out of sync. On both computers.
-I tried a vpn
-I tried logging out of factorio
-I checked file integrity of the game
-I tried deleting my save states
-I tried disabling steam cloud
-I tried the "trick" of starting a multiplayer game to "open the port" and then switch games.
-I can join some other publics, but not all (?)
-It says "Connecting to server" then gives that error. It does not even prompt to sync mods. (I even deleted mods to see if that would fix it)
-i disabled antivirus

Ive been playing on this server for 200 hours. No issues. Then randomly this. Nothing happened. Nothing has changed. didnt mess with the router, or antivirus or nothing. Literally working like 10 hours ago, and not now. :'(

Did so much googling, noone has a solution to this error....

EDIT: Solved; Portforwarding issue on server side

Return to “Technical Help”