Worm Pipes Mod Working on PC, but not Steam Deck

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
vay1000
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Worm Pipes Mod Working on PC, but not Steam Deck

Post by vay1000 »

So when I played Space Exploration with Worm Pipes (mod that allows creation of three different underground pipes that has limit extensions based on the type of pipe), it works fine on my PC. When playing on the Steam Deck, it produces an error:

Failed to load mods: Path__Worm-Underground-Space Pipes__/graphics/entity/Behemoth Worm Pipes/behemoth-pipe-cover-north.png does not match any enabled mod.:__Worm-Underground-Space Pipes__/graphics/entity/Behemoth Worm Pipes/behemoth-pipe-cover-north.png. Three mods would have to be disabled. This error does not show up on my PC. My brother said it could be a glitch in the program and it needs to be deleted and reestablished. Is that the best method for this to fix the issue or something wrong with the code? How do I resolve this?

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Worm Pipes Mod Working on PC, but not Steam Deck

Post by Koub »

Have you reported the issue to the mod author ? I'd be surprised core Factorio could be the cause of this.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

Could be that it only works in high res sprites or something
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

vay1000
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by vay1000 »

Yes. I left a message the mod creator and no reply. He does not have alt means of replying.

vay1000
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by vay1000 »

I changed some of the settings to high: Sprite resolution and Texture Compression. It worked and the game loaded. I want to check my home PC settings but so far it is working.

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Twinsen »

Sounds like the mod author didn't set the correct sprite paths for non-high res sprites.

Return to “Technical Help”