Autosave/saved game corrupted

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Vmineault033
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Autosave/saved game corrupted

Post by Vmineault033 »

Hello, I have the game on Nintendo Switch and Pc version. My saved game on Nintendo Switch is Corrupted to the point the system forced “the software to closed because an Error occurred” during loading the saved game, when this happens I have to start new game every time. This started after an updated version on the game for Nintendo Switch, I need help

Vmineault033
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Autosave/saved game corrupted

Post by Vmineault033 »

Even starting a new game and saving it, exiting the software and starting the software. The game is currently up to date on the switch and the recent update has corrupted the game save

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Vmineault033 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:04 am
Even starting a new game and saving it, exiting the software and starting the software. The game is currently up to date on the switch and the recent update has corrupted the game save
Are you saying that even new games are corrupted when being saved?
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Vmineault033
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Vmineault033 »

Yes

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Twinsen »

Based on the behavior and some crash logs I saw, this is likely caused by a bad blueprint in the blueprint library. Since the blueprint library is loaded all the time, it will crash even for new games.
I sent you a private message about sending me your save data to investigate further and possibly fixing your save data.

Return to “Technical Help”