[1.1.87] Crash in AMD graphics driver (MR)

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [1.1.87] Crash in AMD graphics driver (MR)

Post by FuryoftheStars »

BehemothFondler wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:39 pm
Hey All,

Tldr at bottom.

So, I was having a similar problem on my computer for a while and I was getting sick of it so I decided to send AMD an email myself, and this was their response:

[...]

Based on this, it doesn't seem like they are even working on a fix or think its a fault with their drivers in the first place.
This is all just their standard/canned response. The CS agent that received your message, etc probably isn't even aware of a wider issue, and even if you mentioned it in your message with a link to this thread, they likely didn't read it, or AMD has some kind of policy in place for CS that requires them sending that canned message anyway. The only way you're really going to get them to proceed further and escalate the issue is by emailing them back and saying "nope, that didn't work". :P
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Technical Help”