kr2 new map initialization error

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

kr2 new map initialization error

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

I don't think there is any mod incompatibility. but when starting a new game (kr2) I encounter the error in the image. Can you help, thank you in advance.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105093
Beacon domain & Cable access area coloring (Color Tone variations)

SoShootMe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: kr2 new map initialization error

Post by SoShootMe »

It almost certainly is a mod incompatibility - though possibly only due to a bug in one or more mods. Ensure Factorio itself and mods are up to date. Then try disabling mods that are not required for, or specifically listed as compatible with, Krastorio 2. If that works, you can experiment with combinations of mods to narrow down what triggers the problem.

If you can't figure it out, attach your log file; without it, there's not much for anyone to go on.

oyunbagimlisi
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: kr2 new map initialization error

Post by oyunbagimlisi »

SoShootMe wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:06 am
It almost certainly is a mod incompatibility - though possibly only due to a bug in one or more mods. Ensure Factorio itself and mods are up to date. Then try disabling mods that are not required for, or specifically listed as compatible with, Krastorio 2. If that works, you can experiment with combinations of mods to narrow down what triggers the problem.

If you can't figure it out, attach your log file; without it, there's not much for anyone to go on.
i solved the problem, i thought i deleted the thread; so let me tell you: Updated Construction Drones mod gave 10 ready robots per game. I had changed something from the mod file to change this. Unknowingly, I think I broke something else. I fixed the error when I deleted the mod. (It's not a mod incompatibility, it's because I changed the mod file without knowing it.) Thanks for the interest.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=105093
Beacon domain & Cable access area coloring (Color Tone variations)

Return to “Technical Help”