1.1.80 random crashing

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
xOceanSpirit
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

1.1.80 random crashing

Post by xOceanSpirit »

Hi there, sorry for thread title, I originally made one just earlier when I believed it was the auto save causing the crash, as very coincidentally it kept crashing right when an autosave was due.. but I set autosave to never and it STILL crashed. Naturally I'd love to tell you the process to repeat the crash but this is all I can say.... playing the game, that seems to work 100% of the time. So I'm lost for words, I've checked all mods and all are up to date with no missing dependencies and all are compatible with this version of Factorio which is latest stable 1.1.80. Beta is set to none.

In crashing it shows the error dialog box with "Unexpected error occurred. If you're running the latest version of the game you can help us solve the problem by posting the contents of the log file on the Factorio forums.
Please also include the save file(s), any mods you may be using, and any steps you know of to reproduce the crash." and 2 buttons saying exit or open current.log. It then exits the game to desktop. This crashing is random, it can happen within 2 minutes of playing or 2 hours. Game boots with no problems

I never once crashed before 1.1.80 so I will backdate the game to 1.1.79 until someone out there is able to come to my aid. Mods list is quite long and is attached below, along with save file and dump.

Many thanks
Attachments
mod-list.json
List of mods installed, note 2 mods are disabled
(4.52 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
factorio-current.log
Crash file
(85.63 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
_autosave2.zip
most recent save
(8.93 MiB) Downloaded 27 times

xOceanSpirit
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: 1.1.80 random crashing

Post by xOceanSpirit »

Its rampant? Damn never would of guessed that, though apparently its fixed in Factorio 1.1.81

Thanks

Return to “Technical Help”