UPS/FPS slows down to approx. 35 since update

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
rldml
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

UPS/FPS slows down to approx. 35 since update

Post by rldml »

Hello everyone,

because i'm unsure, i post it at this place. Perhaps i just doing something wrong.

Since the last update (1.1.57) i see heavy UPS/FPS-Drops from (nearly) constant 60 down to 35. this happens, when i'm zooming to max at the map. My CPU runs at 10% in that moment, none of its cores at max. Additionally the game uses only 3 to 4 GB of my RAM and my GPU has no heavy load at all.

Even when i'm not at the map and zooming in, i don't get back to 60 fps/ups. Strangely, i don't see any difference for my UPS/FPS when im turning the graphic settings to minimum. Turning all mods didn't seem to have any positive effect also.

Installed Mods: Better Lamp Contrast, Classic Mining Drill, Realistic Heat Glow, Science Pack Glow, Spidertron Inventory Sorter.
Removed Mods: Lamps on Map

My PC has a AMD Ryzen 9 3900X with 12 Cores, 64GB RAM and a Nvidia GTX 1080 wirh 8GB VRAM. Windows 11.

edit: You can find my actual game save here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag8XSLhabuPpaYgvXr9 ... I?e=upMl5P

edit2: After some support through really nice discord-people it seems, my RAM is extremely slow. So i try updating this thing first.

Any hint is appreciated!

Greetings, Ronny

Return to “Technical Help”