Download Archive incomplete, Replay lost forever?

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Nightc0re
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Download Archive incomplete, Replay lost forever?

Post by Nightc0re »

Hi everyone,

A long time ago, I started a series called "Replay No Mods" (and you guessed it, with Replay enabled), and set Steam to a fixed version (because a new version disables the replay functionality).

Without contemplating the consequences, I switched Steam to the latest version, and now I cannot go back :cry:
Is there a way to get Version 1.1.35-1? I checked the archive, it's incomplete (oldest 1.1 release is 1.1.41), also steam is not showing any older releases besides 1.0.

If it's not possible to get 1.1.35 it's also fine, I just wanted to check my playstyle back in the good old days :D

Screenshot 2022-04-02 171407.png
Screenshot 2022-04-02 171407.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1180 times

vjbone
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Download Archive incomplete, Replay lost forever?

Post by vjbone »

You can download game from factorio.com. I had similar problem:I played on steam and my version was deleted. So I downloaded from website , converted save to scenario, and started scenario on steam latest version with replay enabled. So now I had file1 and file2 that has replay of the same game but different versions

Nightc0re
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Nightc0re »

vjbone wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:41 am
You can download game from factorio.com.
Hi vjbone, Yes I know this, but you cannot download the Version 1.1.35 (oldest 1.1 version available is 1.1.41). Even if I want to convert the save file, I need Version 1.1.35 for a working replay. And you cannot download this version from factorio.com

vjbone
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by vjbone »

Ok you are right... So there is variant if someone is playing this version or torrent trackers.
That's weird you need to pirate game that you bought

Return to “Technical Help”