[v0.13.0] - Crash when loading saves [Helpful Debug Info]

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
SmokaCola
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[v0.13.0] - Crash when loading saves [Helpful Debug Info]

Post by SmokaCola »

So a friend of mine and I have about 25+ hours in the game so far and we recently switched over to v0.13. We've started encountering a bug where several saves, even the autosaves are bugged out. I have a save at about 21 hours that loads fine; however, all the other saves past that point are crashing. I can't really think of anything that we've done that would of caused it, we don't use mods at all. Hopefully someone here will be able to figure it out. In the log you'll see where I loaded the first save (Clean) just fine, and after trying to load the most current game it crashed.

So it turns out it's a rock near a mine we have set up. I put a stone wall around it, saved, loaded and it was fine. I destroyed the rock, saved to a new game, loaded and it crashed. Adding the files for additional information.

I found this thread: viewtopic.php?p=172671#p172671
The fix provided there which I will post below did not work, as I ran the command and saved, loaded it and it loaded fine. I tried breaking the rock again though and when I saved/loaded, it crashed again. Could I not be entering the command correctly? I simply copy/pasted and it seemed to work as it provided no errors when entered.

Code: Select all

/c for k,v in pairs(game.player.surface.find_entities_filtered({area={{-10000, -10000}, {10000, 10000}}, name="stone-rock"})) do
  if v.health ~= 200 then
    v.destructible = false
  end
end
Attachments
game stuff1.zip
non working save (bugged)
(5.25 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
game stuff.zip
working save
(5.25 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
factorio-current.log