Steam Release Mods

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
BobDBacon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Steam Release Mods

Post by BobDBacon »

I recently bought Factorio on Steam, and decided to download a modpack. I placed the mods into C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\factorio\mods, but whenever I start the game they are not running. I see them in the Mod list in-game, and they are enabled. I have tried reinstalling Factorio and reinstalling the mods and a couple other things, but nothing seems to be working. The modpack is from arumba.tv/mods in case anyone wanted to see what mods I am trying to install.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Steam Release Mods

Post by Koub »

Hi,
Is it possible for you to show us a screen capture of your %APPDATA%\Factorio\mods ?
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

BobDBacon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by BobDBacon »

The red line is just my username. This is where everything defaulted to, I didn't change any of the locations.
Factorio Mods.jpg
Factorio Mods.jpg (225.98 KiB) Viewed 1140 times

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

Well some mods are a little outdated. I don't think it should prevent them from loading. Everythiung seems at the right place.
I guess it's the Factorio Steam Release series Modpack you have dled ?

Can you attach a logfile (from %appdata%\factorio) ? there should be the list of mods the game loads. if they are listed, they should load in the game.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Technical Help”