Instant Desync in Multiplayer 12.2

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
IXI_Pattern_IXI
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Instant Desync in Multiplayer 12.2

Post by IXI_Pattern_IXI »

Hello Guys,

i want to play with my roommate but when he is connecting to my Server (hosted on my Laptop) he gets instant desyncs... If i want to join his multiplayer game it's the same. It doesn't matter which settings for latency we use. We have both 3 mods installed (Rail-Tanker 1.0.1, Fluid-Barrel 1.0.0 and FARL 0.3.1) but the issues stays if we disable all mods... We have both the same version of the game and running the same OS (Yosemite 10.10.4).

If i'm running a headless server on my windows machine the first one can join, but when the second one is joining we are getting desyncs again...

Can anybody help us?

Update:
i have added the log of the server
Attachments
factorio-current.log
Server log
(20.24 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
factorio-current.log
last Factorio log
(96.59 KiB) Downloaded 196 times

IXI_Pattern_IXI
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Instant Desync in Multiplayer 12.2

Post by IXI_Pattern_IXI »

I may have found the error. I tried to join alone on the server and got instantly desyncs. First i thought it's because of the mapsize. I started a new savegame on the server and it worked. Then i tried an even bigger map and it worked again. So i tried one of the autosaves and it worked! So maybe the savegame is corrupt. With the "new" savegame restored from one of the autosaves (2 out of 3 work, the second one produced instant desyncs) the game works fine and we can play together.

Maybe this could help you to fix this.

Return to “Technical Help”