[0.17.44] Auto launch does not trigger gui update

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
Cooldude2606
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.17.44] Auto launch does not trigger gui update

Post by Cooldude2606 »

When changing auto launch using a script or commands using LuaEntity.auto_launch it will not cause the checkbox inside the rocket silo gui to update. The checkbox will update only when the gui is reopened. However the checkbox will still set the correct state when used; ie. when the checkbox shows true and you use the script shows auto launch as false, when you toggle the checkbox it will still remain false as expected.
--- Developer for Explosive Gaming factorio community. Find our code on GitHub. Please contact me via our Discord. ---

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.44] Auto launch does not trigger gui update

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. Pretty much every GUI in the game does this and I don't consider it worth the time to go try an fix all of them when they haven't gone through the "GUI Update" process yet since that process almost always breaks these fixes.

Once a given GUI has gone through the re-write process I'm up for fixing any issues like this found.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Minor issues”