[15.40] Window resize can fail in some situation

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
BenSeidel
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[15.40] Window resize can fail in some situation

Post by BenSeidel »

I have noticed this once or twice as it also occurs when the game loading screen is being displayed (the image that is on the T-shirts that don't come in XXXL sizes....) But as 0.16 has just come out, I figured that it's extremely important now and must be addressed immediately!

When there is some (seemingly background) thread occupying 100% of the game's attention the background image never gets resized when the window is resized (in this case it's maximised).
Not Resized.png
Not Resized.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 828 times
Expectation: Background resizes & download dialogue centers itself in the screen.
Current Behaviour: I have to watch a download dialogue with a smaller than expected background image.
Real Issue:If you're going to make me chase the dragon, give me the expectation that I am close...

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [15.40] Window resize can fail in some situation

Post by posila »

Thanks for the report :)

This is issue only when game is starting and loading sprited, and when downloading update. We tried to fix it, some time ago, but it created more issues. So we won't touch it again just yet.

Return to “Minor issues”