[0.15.18] blueprint window

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
Nexarius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.18] blueprint window

Post by Nexarius »

The blueprint window can sometimes get stuck in multiplayer. I try to close it and it takes 30sec to close and then it reopens immediently and it mostly takes 5mins until its back to normal.

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.18] blueprint window

Post by Klonan »

Nexarius wrote:The blueprint window can sometimes get stuck in multiplayer. I try to close it and it takes 30sec to close and then it reopens immediently and it mostly takes 5mins until its back to normal.
Thanks for the report,

I am guessing this only happens when you are catching up to the server, or are unable to keep up fully?
Does it happen in ideal server conditions, like a fresh map with not much CPU drain?
How big of a blueprint library are you loading?

Nexarius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nexarius »

As far as I noticed it its always when another players is joining the server. (I didn't see anything about not keeping up on my own PC.)
I don''t think my blueprint library is that big but I have stuff like the still alive song as a blueprint and thats pretty big.

Nexarius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nexarius »

It happend again but without the blueprint window :/

I checked how much PC was doing and:
CPU 30%
memory 30% (6GB)
GPU 10%
GPU memory 50% (2GB)

It doesn't look like my pc can't keep up.

Return to “Minor issues”