[0.15.9] [Harkonnen] Modules missing graphic does not disappear

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
Bertus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.15.9] [Harkonnen] Modules missing graphic does not disappear

Post by Bertus »

Situation:
* Placed a blueprint containing electric mining drills with productivity-3 modules in them.
* Bots place the miners
* I go grab some modules and on the way "lose" some construction bots (they go off to do something else).
* When I return to the miners some modules get placed by the bots I still have, but others don't because some bots are gone and the task is assigned to those bots.
* I place the modules myself.

I noticed the following:
* The blue "some modules are missing here" graphic does not disappear when I insert all the missing modules.
* The blue "some modules are missing here" graphic is not clickable. When I try to click the miner I usually click the middle. When the missing modules graphic is on the miner and I click that, the miner GUI does not open. I have to click the edge of the miner, not on the missing modules graphic.

Cheers and keep up the bugfixing. Love your game.

- Bertus

P.S. Tasks getting assigned to bots from my personal roboport that are currently far away might also be called a bug. Stuff not getting built is usually how I discover that I left behind some bots somewhere. Some indication that I am leaving bots behind would be nice. Also this could be an achievement ("Hey! Wait for me!" - leave behind 10000 bots)

Harkonnen
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.15.9] [Harkonnen] Modules missing graphic does not disappear

Post by Harkonnen »

That blue thing in the center is clickable to make it possible to right-click it and cancel the order of delivering modules. As for making it reacting properly on placing modules manually - well, if there are bots nearby, all that will quickly reset as soon as they attempt to deliver a module. This thing is "hard" to fix properly because for example you could put efficiency modules instead of speed modules originally blueprinted, or keep 1 of slots empty. and you could put those modules by mistake, and now - surprise, you have no way to cancel it and order modules from bots if that thing would disappear. So solution to your situation is to right-click that blue thing in the center after placing all modules :) or doing that before.

Return to “Minor issues”