[0.17.79] "Golem" Achievement conditon not working

Things that has been reported already before.
Seanyjolhv
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.79] "Golem" Achievement conditon not working

Post by Seanyjolhv »

I was playing around with artillery, and decided to shoot myself with it. I used the artillery remote to target a location directly on my player, and stood there. I do not know whether it was the artillery wagon or turret that shot me. This gave me the "Golem" achievement in both Factorio and on Steam. I did not survive the hit, so according to the achievement's description, I shouldn't have gotten it. Due to achievements being one off things, I am unable to test if I can recreate this in 0.17.79 or the latest experimental build. here is my save game, (which is a few hours later). I haven't changed my power armor mkII configuration (2x fusion core, 6x exoskeleton, 1x energy shiend mkII, 1x personal roboport mkII, 1x nightvision, 4x battery). Also, I found two config.ini files. the larger one was in with my saves and stuff, and the other one was in a steam folder. i've put them both here.
Attachments
new49 ROCKET.zip
(8.4 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
config.ini
(24.11 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
config.ini
(20.39 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

bormand
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.17.79] "Golem" Achievement conditon not working

Post by bormand »

Artillery does 500 physical + 500 explosion. So, probably, you survived physical damage and got achievement and then died from explosion.

Seanyjolhv
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Seanyjolhv »

Not the case, I believe, because player hp is 250, energy shield mk2 has 150 hp, and power armor mk2 has 10% physical resist, so I had 400hp and the shell should have dealt 450 damage. This means I should have been killed by the physical damage. If I was only hit by the explosive blast, I would have survived, because of power armor mk2 explosion resistance, 50%(unless I'm misinterpreting the numbers)

bormand
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by bormand »

MK2 armor has 40% physical resist.

Seanyjolhv
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Seanyjolhv »

Right. Thanks for clearing that up.