Bots Dropping Items (0.17.76)

Things that has been reported already before.
modrusis
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Bots Dropping Items (0.17.76)

Post by modrusis »

Bots Dropping items.

The problem: I have been finding items left on the ground while building with the robots. I have been using the bots to lay ground tiles and have noticed that when overlaying different tiles over another type, the bots are leaving items on the ground, even though my character has a lot of open slots in the inventory (Pic 1). After selecting the blueprint and lining it up (Pic 2) the bots leave items on the ground (Pic 3). Interestingly I am not getting the inventory full notification, and what the bots leave on the ground is not consistent. Sometimes they leave Caution refined tiles, other times it is stone or a combination thereof. Also the amount of items left on the ground varies. I have included my save file with an empty (except for the ground tiles needed) and the blueprint I have used. This is happening anywhere that you overlay one type onto another, so you can lay the blueprint multiple times to see what is happening.

I keep getting a parsing server response error when I try to upload my save file. But here is a google drive link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HxGY46 ... sp=sharing
Attachments
Pic 3.jpg
Pic 3.jpg (639.38 KiB) Viewed 812 times
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 2.jpg (732.73 KiB) Viewed 812 times
Pic 1.jpg
Pic 1.jpg (766.11 KiB) Viewed 812 times
factorio-current.log
(14.7 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Bots Dropping Items (0.17.76)

Post by valneq »

To me this sounds like a duplicate of issue 77751, which is resolved for the next release.

Return to “Duplicates”