[0.17.21] UI scale 125% partially hides train station list when over 33 stations

Things that has been reported already before.
Saintmother
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.17.21] UI scale 125% partially hides train station list when over 33 stations

Post by Saintmother »

So i am doing vanilla run on the latest experimental versions, no mods. I am using 125% UI scale (Settings > Interface > UI scale > Custom set to 125%), everything looked fine until I've reached a point where i have 38 train stations up and running. With this amount of train stations, regular scrolling bar started to appear when picking a station for the train - nothing unexpected. All was fine for like first 10 stations that needed scrolling down to see them/pick them but after I added even more, part of the window is now "cut off" or more like "hidden" - you can still see the outline where it should be, but that part down there is transparent and of course can't click anything there cuz the UI is not really there. Check the screenshot:

As you can see I can't choose stations that are below "sulf_acid_load" - there are 5 more stations that aren't visible and I can't click on them because they are hidden and it's not possible to scroll down. I mean i have scrolled down but it's just hidden, you know what i mean :) If I change UI scale to 100% everything is fine, but 125% or anything above 100% seems to have this problem (same problem appears for 150% or above).

I am using 24.5' screen with 1920x1080 resolution.

Thanks for the great work you guys doing, cheers :D

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.21] UI scale 125% partially hides train station list when over 33 stations

Post by kovarex »

Thanks for the report, the issue is the same as reported here (68520), and will be fixed by the next release.

Return to “Duplicates”