Occasionally, at Science pack thresholds, if all tech tree requirements are met, with at least one queued, a science will be marked as queueble despite the science pack requirements not being met. Adding the erroneously available science does not appear to cause any issues.
For example, in science_01.png, Lab research speed 2 is in the queue, meeting the tech tree requirements for Lab research speed 3, which is made orange and appended to the list of conditionally available techs, but Chemical Science was not yet researched (or even available for research).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Have the research queue enabled
- Research all Automation Science Pack sciences, except Logistic science pack and (Bullet damage 1 or Bullet shooting speed 1)
- Add either Bullet damage 1 or Bullet shooting speed 1 to the research queue
- Observe either Bullet damage 2 or Bullet shooting speed 2, respectively, being marked queueble and appended to the conditionally available sciences list.
- (build 43513, win64, steam)