[0.15.12] Achievements not working correctly

Things that has been reported already before.
Jon8RFC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.12] Achievements not working correctly

Post by Jon8RFC »

I haven't played on Steam in a very long time, so I updated steam to 0.15.12, loaded my save, and instantly received three new achievements (Iron Throne 2, Iron Throne 3, It stinks and they dont like it), but cannot receive others. Oddly, I'm playing in peaceful mode, so I don't know how I achieved one of those. I'm sorry, but I was so focused on getting the raw fish achievement, that I don't recall if I received those three achievements from the game loading or from the save loading.

I attempted to launch a raw fish, but did not receive that achievement. I noticed that the progress bars in Steam aren't moving, such as for Mass Production 3, so something isn't working correctly, yet I received three achievements when I loaded the save. The only mod in the list is "base", but back in 0.12.35 (this save started back then) I did have a mod to show the evolution progress. Either I should be able to receive multiple achievements or none at all, so something is off. Aside from the bug report, should I be able to receive achievements on this save, or not?

Attached is the save that I loaded. Not sure what the achievements.dat does, but I've attached it as well...can't upload a .dat, so I appended .txt to the file.
Attachments
achievements.dat.txt
(2.25 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
newone_30.zip
(24.55 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

Jon8RFC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.15.12] Achievements not working correctly

Post by Jon8RFC »

Ok, I think I figured out why they aren't tracking ( http://imgur.com/a/cE6xK )...huge bummer, oh well.
However, that doesn't explain why I received those three achievements when I fired up the Steam version of the game, which was odd.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.12] Achievements not working correctly

Post by kovarex »

It is the same case as in this report (so I'm marking it as duplicate)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48020

As you can read there, it is going to be solved in 0.15.13

Return to “Duplicates”