[15.6] Logistic Robots cause severe FPS drop with Trash loop

Things that has been reported already before.
Mandabar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[15.6] Logistic Robots cause severe FPS drop with Trash loop

Post by Mandabar »

Hello there devs!

Playing on Windows 10. Game downloaded from steam. Connected to a multiplayer headless server (I believe. It's multiplayer anyways)

Anyway I noticed today I was having my fps drop to 5 or so for a period of time before becoming normal again just for it tank again. After some testing I noticed there was an item flashing in and out of my auto trash slots. Seems I had forgotten to raise the auto trash setting when I raised the logistic slot setting. So it was a trash loop. Bots would pick up the item from me, and then give it back to me ad nauseum until they ran low on power. then they went to a nearby roboport to charge, during which my FPS would recover, and afterward they would return and we would begin again. Fixing the numbers to be proper fixed this and FPS returned to normal

My UPS didn't suffer at all.

I've had other FPS glitches and I wonder if that is the robots elsewhere having issues as well. This isn't the first time I've have had this accidental oops with setting a logistic slot to higher than the auto trash setting, but in 15.6 it causes MASSIVE fps drops.

I was able to reproduce this.

Mandabar
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [15.6] Logistic Robots cause severe FPS drop with Trash loop

Post by Mandabar »

Uh... The other one seems to be about the very fact that logistics doesn't override auto trash.

Mine is about the FPS drop while the loop is happening. Something that has only started happening now in 15.6. A bug I believe and probably to help find other related fps drops.

@loewchen

Return to “Duplicates”