[0.13] CTD - SHIFT-RIGHT-CLICK

Things that has been reported already before.
hyspeed
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.13] CTD - SHIFT-RIGHT-CLICK

Post by hyspeed »

Hi,

The crash happened while attempting to put ammo in a newly placed turret.

I was holding a stack of regular ammo, waiting for the 20th ammo to be available (building from pocket) and as soon as it was, I did crtl-right-click (to put half of the stack) in the turret. The game froze and required ctl-alt-del to return to desktop to see the crash message. (it may have been shift-right-click.)

The contents of the log, factorio-current.log, is attached.
The save file is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/838knl6hai2xb ... h.zip?dl=0.

This a new map, started with 0.13, no mods installed. I had played for a little over an hour and had placed 1 other turret.
The only debug setting change I made was to display the circles for where biter nests may spawn.

I have over 500 hours in on 0.12 with many maps and completions, no issues there.

I will try to reproduce it.

If I can provide any more information, please let me know.

-----

Update: I can re-produce this. From the save, I built 2 turrets, then queued up 10 ammo, then placed a turret.
I opened the turret dialog, I grabbed the ammo, then SHIFT-RIGHT-CLICK on the turret inventory box. I was trying to put half of the ammo in my hand into the turret, which I think is ctrl-right-click when it is in inventory. I'm not sure why I tried what I did, but it causes this crash. Sorry about that. I will test a little more to help you gather information.

I compared the current-log and previous-log and they are nearly the same except the time-stamps and minor memory locations.

----

Update 2: It is the SHIFT-RIGHT-CLICK that is causing the crash. If I do this to input boxes on turret, furnace, or assembler - even with no items in hand, it crashes.

I'm going to avoid doing that for now and go back to playing. :)

thanks,
jon
Attachments
factorio-current.log
current log
(12.83 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

frostedclaws
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.13] CTD - SHIFT-RIGHT-CLICK

Post by frostedclaws »

I'm also having this crash on my machine. Only noticed it when i was trying to shift right click coal into my furnace so far. repeatable crash 2 times in vanilla and once with mods. running windows 8.1 and dont remember having this issue before. currently running experiments version 13.0

factorio-current.log
(6.5 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.13] CTD - SHIFT-RIGHT-CLICK

Post by Koub »

[Koub] Duplicate of viewtopic.php?f=30&t=27125. Topic moved to duplicates.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to “Duplicates”